June 15, 2008
Hello!!
First of all, this is my first post on blogger and on the Grandtheftpc blog. I created this blog to write interesting articles and to guide, and inform people about everything that is related to PCs such as hardware and software.
I really hope you enjoy this blog.
Thank you,
First *real* blog post "coming soon"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
With the upcoming release of Project Natal and Playstation Move, I’ve been wondering if such “advancements” in the gaming world have alrea...
-
Although many PC gamer already has a quad core CPU, many popularPCgames, such as Crysis, do not take advantage of all the available cores. I...
-
1.Team Fortress 2 Before team fortress 2, it was really hard to imagine animation-graphics and insane ruthless battles side by side.Well tha...
-
There are many features present in some games that improve your video gaming experience that may sometimes not be present in many upcoming g...